Make Your Dream a Reality
Passionate, knowledgable instructors. Well maintained and comfortable airplanes. Safe and affordable flying..
1. Located just 80kms from Adelaide S.A, Murray Bridge has some of the best flying weather.
2. We have an enviable safety record. Safety is always our No1 concern.
3. All aircraft are modern, Australian made Jabiru's, and all are EXCEPTIONALLY well maintained.
4. We have a great team of passionate Senior Instructors to teach you with all aspects of your flying..
Learn to fly
Founded by Mike Chapman in 2001,Murray Bridge Light Aircraft Flying School (MBLAFS) is committed to the principle that everyone should be able to enjoy the rewarding and exciting experience of flight. Recreational aviation in Australia is a well kept secret. Recreational Pilots can fly almost anywhere in Australia except controlled airspace, e.g. Parafield or Adelaide airports.
We provide the community with thorough, safe and affordable flight instruction. Our highly qualified and diverse flight instructors offer a wide spectrum of experience and training focused on your individual goals.
Mike offers affordable trial flights for those interested in discovering the feel and the thrill of controlling an aircraft.
Safety and Fun
Whether you're completely new to aviation or have flown aircraft before, Recreational flying is the way to fly that is easier, more affordable, safe, and loads of FUN! So, climb aboard, take the controls, and launch new adventures in recreational aviation today!
Nobody forgets the first time they fly an aircraft on their own. It’s just you, you are in command and even though you have some ways to go until you get your certificate, you become a pilot. It is an amazing experience!
- Current prices - Jabiru J160 and 170 H&F $160 per/h. With instructor $180 p/h
- Current prices - Jabiru J230 H&F $180 per hour. With instructor $200 p/h
- Trial Instruction Flight for $80