Learn to fly near Adelaide SA and make your dream come true
Passionate, knowledgable instructors. Well maintained and comfortable airplanes. Safe and affordable flying..
Welcome new fliers
Our latest fleet addition
Never to young to learn
BBcue day at MBLAFS
Stan Nowakow-Pilot Certificate
Ed Peter- Passenger Endorsement
Mark Milevski- 1st solo
Ed Peter - Pilots Certificate
Ed Peter - Navigation
James Kissell - Pilots Certificate
James Kissell - Passenger
Samuel Marc - 1st solo
Ed Peters -1st solo
James Kissell - 1st solo
James Draper - 1st solo
Remember - MBLAFS BBcue
1st Saturday each month
Be Inspired-1st solo- 15years old.Read more about James here
Why learn to fly with us?
1. Located just 80kms from Adelaide S.A, Murray Bridge has some of SA's best flying weather.
2. We have an enviable safety record. Safety is always our No1 concern.
3. All aircraft are modern, Australian made Jabiru's, and all are EXCEPTIONALLY well maintained.
4. We have a great team of passionate Senior Instructors to teach you with all aspects of your flying..
If you want to learn to fly and live in Adelaide metro, the Adelaide Hills, or Murraylands, look no further.
You have just landed on SA's foremost recreational flying school. Come and learn with us TODAY.
Learn to fly
Founded in 2001 by Mike Chapman, a Level 2 Maintenance Authority, Murray Bridge Light Aircraft Flying School (MBLAFS) is committed to the principle that everyone should be able to enjoy the rewarding and exciting experience of flight. Recreational aviation in Australia is a well kept secret. Recreational Pilots can fly almost anywhere in Australia except controlled airspace, e.g. Parafield or Adelaide airports in SA for example.
We provide the community with thorough, safe and affordable flight instruction. Our highly qualified and diverse flight training instructors offer a wide spectrum of experience and training focused on your individual goals.
Mike offers affordable trial flights for those interested in discovering the feel and the thrill of controlling an aircraft.
Safety and Fun
Whether you're completely new to aviation or have flown aircraft before, Recreational flying is the way to fly that is easier, more affordable, safe, and loads of FUN! So, climb aboard, take the controls, and launch new adventures in recreational aviation today!
Nobody forgets the first time they fly an aircraft on their own. It’s just you, you are in command and even though you have some ways to go until you get your certificate, you become a pilot. It is an amazing experience!
- Current prices - Jabiru J160 and 170 H&F $160 per/h. With instructor $180 p/h
- Current prices - Jabiru J230 H&F $180 per hour. With instructor $200 p/h
- Trial Instruction Flight for $90